Chocolate Covered Strawberry Marshmallows: I clearly like dipping things in chocolate. I picked up some strawberry marshmallows from the store for this yummy treat. Melt chocolate using my technique here. Dip marshmallow about half way down into the chocolate and then take out, keep over the bowl because it will drip! Lay down on a pan lined with parchment paper then dust with sprinkles and refrigerate.
Chicken Enchilada Dip Rolls-Ups: Feeding a small army or planning a party? These enchilada rolls are for you! Serves about 3 dozen.
You will need:
- 2- 8 oz. packages cream cheese, softened
- 1½ cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 package of taco seasoning
- 3 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 10 oz. can Rotel tomatoes, drained with juices reserved
- 1 package burrito sized tortillas
- Mix cream cheese and shredded cheese together until well blended
- Add chicken breasts and green onion
- Use Rotel juice as needed to thin mixture, and mix well
- Add taco seasoning, start with 1/2 of package and add the rest to taste
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour
- Place one heaping spoonful onto tortilla
- Spread to edges using a metal spatula
- Roll and cut into slices
Peanut Butter Bananas: These little gems are AMAZING! Good for dessert or just a little sweet snack.
Step 1: Cut bananas into 3 pieces (2 if the banana is small)
Step 2: Use a straw to hallow out insides of the banana, don't go all the way down
Step 3: Melt chocolate using my technique here
Step 4: Dip ends of of banana in chocolate, (Optional-Then dip chocolate in nuts or sprinkles) place on wax paper and refrigerate
Step 5: Once the chocolate has set pipe peanut butter into the hallowed out banana, refrigerate
Step 6: Enjoy!
Butter: When cooking I ALWAYS forget to set out the butter to soften. I've tried putting it in the microwave but that always turns out to be a BIG mess. Here is the perfect pin-solution! When you need softened butter, grate it while still hard then mix it with other ingredients. The butter will soften quickly and perfectly throughout the other ingredients. What a lifesaver!