1. Donate Hair: I currently look like a Dugger daughter y'all
|Hair Chop Dec 7th|
2. Sky Dive: I'm ringing in my 30th year by jumping out of a perfectly good plane
3. Be Published: Even if it is just in a well-known blog
4. Host Dinner Party: Come one come all to Casa de Frye
5. Climb Enchanted Rock: Ive always wanted to
6. Take a Cooking Class: How have I not done this yet?
7. Host Thanksgiving Dinner: I hope you're hungry
|Thanksgiving Dinner with 2 Lackland Trainees on Nov 24th|
8. Rent Bikes Downtown: Please don't let me fall into the river
9. Go to a College Football Game (Not UTSA): I love the roadrunners and all but lets mix it up a bit
|Texas Tech Game Sept 17th|
|Trip to Waco with my mom Nov 5th|
11. Girls trip to Fredericksburg: Wine!
|Shout Out to Scott Our Driver Oct 23rd|
12. Do Something Kind for a Stranger: Pretty self explanatory
13. Be a Vegetarian for a Week: Because why not?
14. Make Sushi: Cue Samantha from the Sex in the City movie minus the nakedness
|Toolbox Girls Sleepover Homemade Sushi on Dec 23rd|
15. Road Trip: Are we there yet?
|Road Trip to Lubbock, Texas Sept 17th|
16. Write Someone a Letter: Coming soon to a mailbox near you.
17. Volunteer for ACPBRR: Who doesn't want to be around pit bulls!
|Look at Stormy's Face! Oct 1st|
18. Deliver Food to the Homeless
|Man Outside My Toolbox Window Oct 25|
19. Walk More: Basically get off the couch more
|Afternoon Walk On The Riverwalk Sept 20th|
20. Attend an Epic Bachelorette Party
21. Get a Tattoo: Can you hold my hand?
|Doomsday Tattoo: Feb 2nd|
22. Make a Candle: Im a girl, I like candles
23. Take a Pottery Class: Anyone want a awkwardly shaped bowl?
24. Get a Blow Out: After I cut my hair
25. Create my own Signature Cocktail: *Shakes Cocktail Shaker*
26. Be a Tourist in my Own Town: Remember the Alamo
|Walk to San Fernando Cathedral on Sept 30th|
27. Buy Myself Flowers and Arrange Them: I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T
28. Do Something Out of my Comfort Zone: Visit a Haunted House
|13th Floor Haunted House on Oct 6th|
29. Visit my state Capitol: Keep Austin Weird! Check
|My mom and I on Sept 10th|
30. Visit a Nursing Home: Thank you for being a friend