The only changes I made was using ground turkey instead of ground beef and adding a little more BBQ sauce. Read the original recipe here.
You will need:
2 cans (10.2 ounces each) of Pillsbury Flaky Biscuits
1 pound of ground turkey
1 cup of BBQ sauce
3/4 cup (3 ounces) of cheddar cheese
1) Preheat your oven to 375 degrees
2) Each cup uses half a biscuit. Place a half of a biscuit in each cup and press the dough up the sides of a cup cake pan. Excuse my well seasoned pan.
3) Brown the turkey meat in a skillet on the stove. Mix in BBQ sauce.
4) Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top of each cup.
5) Bake for 13-15 mins. Cheese should be melted and the biscuit will be golden brown.
6) Yum, enjoy!